Kultura

Alnag
28.5.2008 14:07
Dungeons & Dragons 4e (II)
Diskuse o čtvrté edici pravidel Dungeons & Dragons po jejich vydání. Prosíme i přes vypjaté téma o dodržování základních pravidel netikety, tak jako v jiných diskusích.

Navazuje na více či méně spekulativní diskusi o 4E.
23.6.2008 16:37 - Almi
Alnag: Jaké má odkaz ta Necromancer's Game 4e ? Jsem z toho horka zblblej a nemůžu to najít..
23.6.2008 16:44 - Alnag
Tento: http://www.necromancergames.com/, každopádně GSL pod kterou to vyjde neumožňuje vydání třetí straně dřív než tuším v říjnu. Takže je přece jen čas...
24.6.2008 09:58 - Alnag
Jinak wizardi spustili jednu část D&D insideru a to Rules Compendium, tedy vyhledávání v pravidlech. Vypadá to docela šikovně.
24.6.2008 12:29 - noir
Už jsem se díval a vypadá to docela pěkně. Třeba popisy rasy jsou výborné. Spokojenost! Vpodstatě je to lepší než 3,5, i co do fluffu...
24.6.2008 18:38 - Alnag
Pokud jste to neudělali, vřele doporučuji stáhnout si z WotC stránek článek o koboldech. Jakkoliv neholduji různým tabulkám a takovým nástrojům, tak koboldí vítězná tabulka mne fakt dostala.
The Kobold Victory Chart píše:
Kobolds are prone to victorious outbursts when they finally defeat a foe. When a kobold drops a character to zero or fewer hit points, roll on the following table if you want to inject some random craziness into your game:
1–10. No effect. The kobold lacks the imagination to do anything interesting. It might chitter or giggle, but it really doesn’t know what to do when it defeats something.
11. Kill things, take their stuff!
The kobold picks an item off the fallen adventurer as its trophy. It spends a minor action next round dancing in celebration before running off to hide its treasure.
12. Ask not what you can do for the tribe!
The kobold spends a round standing on the fallen adventurer’s body, delivering a victory speech. All kobolds within 5 squares heal 5 hit points.
13. I attribute my success solely to luck!
The kobold immediately hides in its victim’s backpack or under his unconscious/dead form.
14. Whoa! That’s never happened before!
The kobold is stunned until the end of its next turn, shocked by its own success.
15. Come get some!
The kobold spends a round taunting the nearest PC.
16. Victory!
The kobold lets out an inspiring whoop that grants all kobolds within 5 squares +1 on attacks for the rest of the fight.
17. You’re next!
The kobold gains an action point.
18. This will only anger them!
The kobold drops its weapon and runs away in fear of retribution. It comes back to the fight in 1d4 rounds.
19. I’m only getting started!
The kobold heals hit points back up to his bloodied number if bloodied, or up to full if he is not yet bloodied.
20. FEAR ME!
The kobold gains +2 on attacks and damage and +1 on defenses until the end of the encounter.
Ještě o něco zábavnější verzi postnul Mike Mearls na svém blogu...
The Kobold Victory Chart (blog) píše:
Kobolds are poor, abused, misused, maltreated, underdogs. The poor little sods are so beaten down that their language lacks a word for victory. The closest they have roughly translates into Common as, "The lack of understanding and realization that we're really, really going to lose again."
(Kobold is much like German in that it takes massive, complex concepts and squishes them down to one word. That's because kobolds, with their ridiculously short lifespans, believe in saying a lot with few words.)
If a kobold does manage to drop an adventurer, an intense (though invariably brief) celebration is in order. Roll a d20 and consult the following chart:
1 - 10. No effect.
The kobold lacks the imagination to do anything interesting. It might chitter or giggle, but it really doesn't know what to do when it defeats something.
11. Kill things, take their stuff!
The kobold picks an item off the fallen adventurer as its trophy. It spends a minor action next round dancing in celebration before running off.
12. Ask not what the tribe can do for you...
The kobold spends a round standing on the fallen adventurer's body, delivering a victory speech. All kobolds heal 5 hit points.
13. I attribute my success solely to good fortune.
The kobold immediately hides in its victim's backpack or under his unconscious/dead form.
14. Whoah. Srsly?!?
The kobold is stunned for one round, shocked by its own success.
15. Who's yer daddy?!?
The kobold marches off to challenge the tribe's chief to a duel for supremacy.
16. C'mon guys, we can do this thing!
The kobold lets out an inspiring whoop that grants all kobolds +1 on attacks for the rest of the fight.
17. Who's next?!?
The kobold gains an action point.
18. I worry this will only anger them.
The kobold drops its weapon and runs away. It comes back to the fight in 1d4 rounds.
19. I'm the Quidditch Hat Rack*!
The kobold taps into the true nature of its draconic heritage. In time, he will grow to become a messiah amongst his people, a herald of a new race of draconic kobolds who shall rule the world. Unless, of course, the surviving adventurers squash him. In any case, he can now breath fire, blast 3, 1d8 + his level in fire damage. *When I saw the movie version of Dune, before I read the novel, I thought this was what Paul called himself. I think it sounds like a neat title for a kobold messiah.
20. WHO'S A MINION NOW MOTHERF****R?!?!
The kobold becomes blessed by Kurtulmak. He becomes size Large, gains 16 hit points and gets +2 on attacks, damage, and defenses.
26.6.2008 15:45 - Alnag
Wizardi si pospíšili s PHB2. Nebo přinejmenším s obálkou. Vyjde v březnu 2009. Bard, Barbar, Druid a Sorcerer jsou téměř jistota...
26.6.2008 20:51 - Fibriso
super, obálka je na netu, sem zvědavej jestli jim uteče i ten zbytek jako teď :)
26.6.2008 21:46 - Fritzs
Mě by spíš zajímalo, kdy bude PHB 3, PHB 4, PHB 5 atd. ...?
26.6.2008 22:02 - bigbythewise
No a mě by zajímalo, jestli v sobotu opravdu ohlásí to Diablo 3.. (..tjádydááá..)
26.6.2008 22:16 - Alnag
Fritzs píše:
Mě by spíš zajímalo, kdy bude PHB 3, PHB 4, PHB 5 atd. ...?
Myslím, že na to je snadná odpověď. Wizard na začátku řekli, že každý rok plánují vydat tyhle "klíčové příručky". Tedy příručky s novými základními povoláními, rasami (PHB), nestvůrami (MM) a DMG (i když nevím, co bude v tom). Čili PHB 3 vyjde v roce 2010. PHB 4 vyjde v roce 2011.
Nicméně PHB2 je pro hodně lidé důležité, protože jednak tam vyjdou povolání, která chybí ze základu třetí edice (níže jmenovaná), taky to vypadá, že možná budou i chybějící rasy (gnóm, půl-ork) a tak. Každopádně uvidíme...
27.6.2008 07:26 - ShadoWWW
PHB2: Super! Nejvíc se těším na Barda a Druida.
27.6.2008 10:55 - noir
Mj. na Enworldu dnes někdo postnul ukázkovou postavu Swordmaga, která se objeví v dobrodružství Return to moathouse.
Here are the SWORDMAGE powers (it´s a 5th level character):
At-Will Powers:
Aegis of Shielding
Swordmage Feature
You create an arcane link between you and a foe, allowing you to instantly
respond to its attacks with a counterassault.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Teleportation
Minor Action Close burst 2
Target: One creature in burst
Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target. If you mark other creatures using other powers, the target is still marked. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place.
If your marked target makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target, it takes a ---2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the attacker is within 10 squares of you, you can use an immediate interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by 9 points.
Booming Blade
Swordmage Attack 1
A field of sound punishes your enemy, and it becomes louder if your enemy tries to escape.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Thunder, Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: +9 vs. AC
Hit: 1d8 + 5 damage, and if the target is adjacent to you at the start of its turn and moves away, it takes 1d6 + 4 thunder damage.
Sword Burst
Swordmage Attack 1
A sweep of your sword blasts those around you with force.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Force, Implement
Standard Action Close burst 1
Target: Each enemy in burst
Attack: +6 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d6 + 4 force damage.
Encounter Powers:
Chilling Blow
Swordmage Attack 1
Your blade rips into your foe and cold pulses from the wound, enveloping your enemy’s body in a crust of frost.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Cold, Weapon
Standard Action Melee weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: +9 vs. AC
Hit: 1d8 + 5 cold damage, and the target takes 4 cold damage each time it attacks until the start of your next turn.
Corrosive Ruin
Swordmage Attack 3
You spin your blade in a tight circle in front of you, assailing foes with a spray of flesh-melting acid.
Encounter ✦ Acid, Arcane, Weapon
Standard Action Close blast 3
Target: Each creature in blast
Attack: +9 vs. Fortitude
Hit: 1d8 + 5 acid damage.
Dimensional Warp
Swordmage Utility 2
You reach out with arcane power, and two of your nearby allies suddenly wink out and reappear in each other’s places.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Teleportation
Minor Action Close burst 3
Targets: You and one ally in burst or two allies in burst
Effect: Each target teleports into the other’s space. Both targets must occupy the same size space, or the power fails.
Daily Powers:
Frost Backlash
Swordmage Attack 1
As your enemy swings for the kill, your warding suddenly turns to ice and lashes out at your foe with the fury of winter.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Cold, Weapon
Immediate Interrupt Melee weapon
Trigger: An adjacent creature hits you
Target: The creature that hit you
Attack: +9 vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d8 + 5 cold damage.
Miss: Half damage.
Lingering Lightning
Swordmage Attack 5
Tendrils of bluish white lightning course from your blade to electrocute your enemies.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Lightning, Weapon
Standard Action Ranged 5
Target: One, two, or three creatures
Attack: +9 vs. Reflex, one attack per target
Hit: 1d8 + 5 damage, and ongoing 5 lightning damage (save ends).
Miss: Half damage, and no ongoing damage
27.6.2008 12:22 - Aeris
Swordmage: Super. Môj druhý najobľúbenejší archetyp vyzerá skvelo, už sa nemôžem dočkať. :-))
27.6.2008 16:33 - Alnag
Mně by spíš docela zajímalo, kde se objeví dobrodružství "Retur to Moathouse". Zní to tak trochu jako Greyhawk (Moathouse - Temple of the Elemental Evil), ale na druhou stranu Swordmage se měl IMO objevit ve FRCS.
30.6.2008 17:44 - LZJ
Tak už někdo doplnil pravidla pro obyčejné obyvatele, řemesla, opravy věcí a tak: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232432
Mimochodem nemáte někdo šablonu pro Power Cards do nějakého normálního softu (Word, Excel)? Byl tu Corel, ale ten nepoužívám.
30.6.2008 18:38 - jonka
L.Z.J: ještě je tu online power card generator
3.7.2008 17:53 - Alnag
Jen upozorním, že na Wizardech vyšlo nové povolání Artificer (jako preview toho, co vyjde napřesrok v Eberronu). Ještě jsem to blíž nezkoumal.
4.7.2008 09:05 - noir
4.7.2008 16:36 - Alnag
Informace úplně mimo, ale konečně mi přišla pravidla 4e. :)) Podle všeho si poležela přinejmenším týden na celnici. Každopádně pro ty, kterým jsem slíbil 4e one-shot to znamená, že se to KONEČNĚ blíží!
8.7.2008 16:24 - LZJ
Tak to tě trumfnu ;-)
K nám dorazila pravidla minulý víkend a protože se nám nějak nedaří sejít se v řádné sestavě na pokračování původní kampaně, tak za sebou mám už druhou cvičnou session 4e.
Celkově by se to dalo shrnout pod: "přílišná improvizace bez znalosti pravidel a času na přípravu není pro DnD 4e ideální" :-[br] Rozhodně pro boje to chce, aby hráči představu o schoponostech svých postav a různých speciálních vychytávkách. A DM o tom samém u potvor a protivníků postav.

Pro přispívání do diskuse se musíš přihlásit (zapomenuté heslo). Pokud účet nemáš, registrace trvá půl minuty a 5 kliknutí.

Věděli jste, že...
Na d20.cz můžete mít svůj vlastní blog. Pokud chcete napsat o nečem, co alespoň vzdáleně souvisí s RPG, můžete k tomu využít našeho serveru. Tak proč chodit jinam? >> více <<
Jak se chovat v diskuzích
Přehled pravidel pro ty, kteří k životu pravidla potřebují. Pokud se umíte slušně chovat, číst to nemusíte. >> více <<
Formátování článků
Stručné shrnutí formátovacích značek zdejších článků, diskuzí, blogů a vůbec všeho. Základní životní nutnost. >> více <<
ČAS 0.10345697402954 secREMOTE_IP: 3.142.200.226